SHOWERM$ER 1/2 Inch Female Chrome Extension Kit CBEK01
Installing a SHOWERM$ER in the shower wall and need a little extra length?
This is what you need.
This model (the CBEK01) is a 1 1/4″ extension and all of the parts you need to give a processional finish to your installation.
This is a brass fully threaded 1/2 ” coupler with all of the extra parts to complete your installation.
Included in the SHOWERM$ER Chrome Extension Kit:
- 1 1/4″ Extension
- fully threaded 1/2 ” coupler
- An expertise in plumbing and counter top hole drilling will be necessary.
Not Included: Due to various lengths and installation points, return line, tank and pump connections are not included. See your local dealer for parts and installation assistance.
We recommend using a plumbing & counter top hole drilling expert to install this product.
Please Note: You will need to drill into the shower wall through to the inside wall to connect to your plumbing system.
Our Showermi$er range are not Watermarked / Do not have a WELS Rating in Australia.
Our SHOWERMI$ER products are designed to help you save precious water and increase your time away from hook ups whilst travelling in your RV's, Caravans and Boats.
Designed to connect anywhere on the non-pressurised side of your water system, simply connect to the shower outlet, the lever is flipped and the cold water is redirected from the shower back into the water tank whilst you wait for the water to heat up.
This cold water would normally go down the drain filling up your grey water tank causing additional weight.
With its unique and patented colour-change ability, you will be able to see in under 4 seconds (at normal room temperatures) that hot water has arrived.
For further information, watch the step by step Installation video HERE
To view the full Installation Guide click HERE
Top Reasons to have an Inside Wall & Mixer
- Perfect for new construction, pre-construction or major re-construction
- All-in-one solution combining the hot /cold & on/off water control with a built in 3 way diverter in one package
- Provides a beautiful integrated system ready to install
- One side is capped if used with your sink system
- Uses extended stay technology by conserving both your fresh and grey water capacities up to 40%
- Conserves water which means you have an efficient, eco-friendly, waterwise product
- Redirects fresh clean water back into your tank instead of down the drain whilst heating
- Can be used nearly anywhere there is a HOT tap
- The ‘mushroom’ changes colour so you know when the water is hot
- Saves grey water tank capacity, weight saving & easy installation
- You can stay out free-range camping / bush for a day or two longer