For new construction, pre-construction or major renovation the SHOWERMI$ER In-Wall & Mixer unit is the ultimate.
This all in one solution combining a quality hot /cold mixer tap and water control with a built in 3 way diverter in one package.
Along with this unit the Magic Mushroom and SHOWERMI$ER you have a complete beautiful integrated system ready to install.
Anyone that has ever done free camping will know
the importance of conserving your water use.
Wouldn't it be nice to have that extra capacity
without any weight increase?
With Showermiser you can divert your shower water
back to your tanks until the patented indicator shows it's hot.
The SHOWERMI$ER is very easy to use. Simply
by turning the diverter dial, you are able to redirect the cold water back into the fresh water tank, before it even comes out of the showerhead!
This water would normally go down the drain, filling up your grey water tank.
SHOWERMI$ER, with its unique and patented color-changing ability, will show you when that hot water has arrived.
Just turning the diverter dial to release the water and step into your nice warm shower, without wasting a drop!
TWO OTHER MODELS ARE AVAILIBLE
in-wall installation instructions
(In-Wall with Mixer Tap)
The mixer unit has two inlet ports on the back. These are for the hot and cold water inputs, and are positioned to be on the bottom when fitted.
The other set (three ports) are your outputs, and are positioned so it is on the Top.
The three outputs are as follows (order can be changed).
1) The center port goes straight up to the shower head.
2) The right port goes to your return line back to your water tank or inlet (suction) side of water pressure pump.
3) The Left port can be capped off or attached to a hand wand, body spray unit, vanity spout,shower attachment or another water tank..
Magic Mushroom installation
The Magic Mushroom (temperature indicator) can be fitted before the hot inlet to the mixer tap or to the return line to the water tank. Connect to either of the 1/2" sides of the provided clear plastic “T” piece. Use 3-5 turns of Teflon tape.
The 3/4" side of the “T” goes through the wall to the front of the shower where the blue mushroom cap (Provided in the kit) is installed as per the instructions below.
1) Screw 3/4" Lock Nut onto 3/4" male thread of the “T” piece. Make sure the flat side is facing out toward end of the threads. Screw it all the way down until it stops.
2) Slide rubber washer over 3/4" threads and press against lock nut.
3) Then wrap 2 to 3 turns of Teflon tape on the 3/4" end of the “T” piece.
3) Insert “T” into predrilled 1 3/8" hole in shower wall.
4) Screw Magic Mushroom onto the 3/4" Thread. Turn Magic Mushroom until snug then turn slightly more until logo is horizontal to the floor. HAND TIGHTEN ONLY!
5) Screw 3/4" Lock nut toward shower wall until sung against the back side of the wall. HAND TIGHTEN ONLY!
6) CAUTION when switching lever back to shower, water will be HOT!
Please note position of RV Water Tank Gauge sender if you have one already fitted to your RV.
Download Instruction Sheet
Copyright © 2019